Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sock camp....

Until a few weeks ago, I never knew there was a sock camp. Well, now I do. And I've officially added it to the list of things I'll do if I ever have a bunch of money laying around that I don't need.
Two of my local friends went, and one of the things they have been working on is their toilet paper covers for the camp "homework". Well, one of them made the yarn harlot's blog. Her entry was Edgar Allan Poo and Annabelle Pee at the house of Flusher. If you look on the Harlots blog there is a photo. Annabelle Pee has died from smelling the Tell Tale Fart. This whole thing even made my husband laugh literally out loud. He enjoys a good pun, and this is a few of them all strung together.
But I can't wait to hear the stories from sock camp. With Cookie A, the Harlot, and Cat Bordhi there this year, I really can't wait to hear about the new stuff my yarn buds have learned, the stories they have to tell, and see the stuff they brought home. I know they have to be having a (yarn) ball of fun.

1 comment:

AllyB said...

Hey Knisha! That sock camp does sound like fun. I saw the pics on The Harlot's blog but now I'll have to go take another look and check out that "homework" you mentioned. I've gotten tons of nice comments on my Wee Tiny Sock, it's on my bulletin board in my office at work. Thanks again. Have a great weekend.