Thursday, April 24, 2008

sock yarn leftovers.....

If there is anyone that knows me that I haven't already hit up for this one....I am looking for sock leftovers you don't mind parting with. Color doesn't really matter too much. I have some projects I'm wanting to do, little christmas-y and baby things, and a couple of other things, and I need little bits of sock yarn, even as small as 10-20 yards.
I'm also looking for bits of other kinds of yarn as well. I'm wanting to try a scrumbling project, and the more different colors and kinds of yarn you have for those, the better they look. So if you have the yarn bits, and the urge to mail some of them to me.... let me know.
I'm Nisha on Ravelry, and I have a post office box address I don't mind sharing with people I don't know. LOL
So drop me an email, or a PM on ravelry, and I'll be glad to take and use up those bits and bobs we all have but won't use, but hate to throw away....
Nisha

No comments: